Its finally here for the students of Clemson University… fall break! And while we blog in class to get a grade i think the break is the perfect time to take a break from this and explore other outlets. To celebrate, I thought that I would post some blogs that I have fallen in love with over the course of this semester. Some lend great inspiration, like that of 12 year old Tavi, others are political in nature like Meghan McCain’s blog, and a lot are just for fun!
Being that the last day of fall break is election day I decided to include some interesting posts and blogs from many different realms:
- First off, I have been avidly reading the McCain Blogette that is written by Senator McCain’s daughter, Megan. She writes from behind the scenes of the campaign trail, shows a younger perspective on her father’s ideals, and has some great playlists.
- Next, I love Meg’s post from her blog PR Interactive where she speaks on a different type of undecided vote, I feel many can relate to her here considering the comments I have been hearing around campus.
- Teen Vogue’s blog has a post on the Gap “Vote For” campaign with an embedded youtube video that I absolutely loved.
- Even Anna at Shoe Smitten has a post on the TOMS party-inspired shoes.
Inspirational blogs for me include:
- The Inside Catholic blog, obviously for my religion.
- Tavi is a twelve year old fashion blogger and her site, Style Rookie, is amazing, if she can do it, anyone can!
- One very creative blog that I like to visit sometimes when I’m feeling dull is Fifi Lapin.
- I have talked about PostSecret on my blog before but I feel I just have to throw them in here one more time, every Sunday the post new cards!
- The Intern blog for Teen Vogue is really interesting because the interns share their journey of how the got there and then update throughout the year of their experiences.
- Beth’s blog on Nonprofits is valuable as well if you might be interested in pursuing this as a career option.
Those are some of my favorite pics, I hope you find some of them interesting! Feel free to leave feedback on some of your favorites as well!
Happy Fall Break!